#STAMPtember White Wreath Sympathy Card | Simon Says Stamp

Hi friends! 

Today I’ll be writing about one of my favorite cards recently posted on Instagram. Many of you asked about my supplies and color details, so I really wanted to share!


For this card, I mainly used products from the Simons Says Stamp’s STAMPtember 2020 release. To start, I first die cut the Etched Eucalyptus Wreath Wafer Die 3 times and adhered the layers together to give it stability and dimension. I then used the Detail Elm Leaves Wafer Die and die cut it with some of my favorite Concord&9th colored card stock in Sea Glass, Marmalade, and Buttercup. I chose to place the leaves on the left side of the wreath to balance the placement of the sentiment.

Now to create the background I used the Leaves and Berries Background Cling Stamp (from a previous release). I first heat embossed it with white onto a slightly smaller price of white cardstock. Once complete I adhered my background to a piece of A2 cardbase. I then placed the wreath in the middle using foam squares and heat embossed the sentiment with white onto a piece of black cardstock and placed it to the right of the leaves. The sentiment I chose is from the Sympathy Greetings Mix. 


Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions regarding any of the materials or steps involved! Thanks for reading!


♡ Dee

4 comments

  1. Thank you so much for posting the details of this card. I really love the design and color pallet . I ordered the wreath and leaves die, the background stamp was out of stock. The cardstock colors are great. I’ve not used Concord & 9th cardstock before. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! So happy to hear you liked my card and were able to get the dies! I’m certain you can use different alternatives for the background. And the card stocks are amazing!! The colors range is incredible. Highly recommend! ❤️❤️❤️ If you’re on IG or Facebook I would love to see your cards! Best, Dee

      Delete
  2. Love that card sooo much ❤️❤️ Most talented card maker ever 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you’re the best! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete